Track a Backordered Item
View your back orders
Click on the Account button, hover on the Orders tab and select Backordered Items. A list of your back ordered items is displayed.
Modify a back order quantity
- Click on the Account button, hover on the Orders tab and select Backordered Items.
- You can change the B/O field by entering a new quantity. This will automatically adjust the ordered and back ordered quantities.
- You may only enter a quantity lower than the back ordered quantity. To increase the quantity, you must place a new order.
Delete a back order
- Click on the Account button, hover on the Orders tab and selectBackordered Items.
- Click on the DEL button at the right end of the line to cancel that back order.
- You could also enter 0 in the B/O field to cancel the back order.
- To delete multiple back orders, click in the check box at the right end of the line for each product in question and click on the Delete Selected button at the top of the list.
- Click in the check box in the header to select all the products in the list and then click on the Delete Selected button to erase them all.
Unable to modify or deleted a back order
- Back order modification is only available for orders with Partial Delivery and Backordered statuses. These options are inactive (grey) for orders in Sent and In Progress status.
- Drop shipments (identified by the black truck icon) cannot be modified or deleted on line. Please contact one of our Customer Care Expert for assistance.
Last Update : October 20, 2022
© Staples Professional Inc. | All rights reserved.